Re: copy & paste from xjed under kde

On  3.04.06, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
> hi,
>
> I just downloaded and installed xjed from jed-0.99-18 on my kubuntu
> system. I still cannot copy and paste from a xjed window to a
> kde-window. Actually the copy does not work, is there something special
> I have to take care of ?

So, unfortunately, this old problem is still not solved (it regards all QT
applications, not only KDE).

The cua mouse mode (http://jedmodes.sf.net/mode/cuamouse) contains a
workaround using the xclip command line program.

Either use it as a template for your own workaround or do something like

if (is_defined("x_copy_region_to_selection"))     % XWINDOWS
{
-  require("mouse");
  require("cuamouse"); % configurable cua-like mouse interface
  variable CuaMouse_Use_Xclip = 1;
}

Guenter

--