Filelist mode on VMS

Hi,

I'm in the process of learning JED and have installed several modes from JMR with some success.  The "filelist" mode is provong to be a tough nut to crack so if anyone can help me get it "started", I'd really appreciate it.

To my knowledge, I've followed the instructions contained in filelist.sl  by installing all the other modes filelist relies on, but it's unclear what further steps are needed.

I've tried loading it in my JED.RC right after emacs and EDT mode are loaded with a similar command,

	() = evalfile("filelist");

but this prevents puts me in "no mode" and flashes an error message in the mini buffer to the effect that "copy_file is undefined".

I also tried putting the following line in my defaults.sl:

	require ("filelist")

but this has the same effect as above.

Any hints for what I've missed?

Thanks