DFA cache tables

I use jed v.16 on a linux (slackware 10.2) system with the latex4jed mode.
On reading the install instruction it says "I recommend that you create the
DFA cache table.  If you don't, the DFA table will be slowly created each
time you start jed on a Latex document.  It could take minutes!"  So, how do
I create the DFA cache table?  Because it does take a long time to start on
a latex document.  I've looked through the archives, but I cannot find
anything.  Otherwise, the mode (and jed) work perfectly. Thank you.