Re: wrap_hook Was: jed snapshots available through svn

Dave Kuhlman <dkuhlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>But, I hit one small difference.  In text-mode, I use a wrap_hook
>*and* I have ``WRAP_INDENTS = 1;`` in my .jedrc.  But, automatic
>line indents no longer happen as before.  My wrap_hook, by the
>way, is based on the text_mode_wrap_hook example in
>doc/txt/hooks.txt.

I made the change when I added the "wrapok_hook" and then made changes
to slang_mode to take advantage of this new feature.  I felt that if a
"wrap_hook" was defined for a buffer, then that hook should handle the
indentation.  That is primarily what the hook would be used for
anyway.  However, I can see that a couple of the wrap_hooks relied
upon the old behavior, so tonight I checked in new versions of
texcom.sl and tmmode.sl to correct this.

Since you are using svn, you can synchronize your working copy with mine
by running `svn update'.  You can also look at the diffs by using
'svn diff -r HEAD'.