Re: Problems & Questions

V01D spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Thank you very much for your fast response and help.
> The only issue I couldn't fix was with the Perl Mode. I put the
> variables as global and the indentation remains the same no matter what
> vales I assign to them.
> Congratulations on making such a great, easy and extensible editor.

You should be able to simply press Tab or ^I after entering the }, and
it should realign itself.  You could bind the } key to a function
which inserted } and then called indent_line if you so desired.
Something like:

define end_brace_and_indent ()
{
    insert ("}");
    indent_line ();
}

and then, in your perl mode hook:

local_unsetkey ("}");
local_setkey ("end_bracne_and_indent", "}");

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.