Enable Xft using configure

Well, this is the patch I promised.

I added a function to aclocal.m4 called JD_XFT, that does the test, and used
it in configure.ac.

As it needs the function PKG_CHECK_MODULES, you will need a recent version
of autoconf, but running aclocal will overwrite your aclocal.m4...

so the steps are:
1) patch jed with xft-ac.diff.
2) rename autoconf/aclocal.m4 to acsite.m4.
3) run aclocal on autoconf directory.
   (if this does not work, you can still use the aclocal.m4 attached, it
works for me on Fedora 4, but didn't on SuSE 9.3)
4) autoconf

the new configure will have a new --enable-xft option.
If not given, it will compile Xft support if the libraries are found.
If given '--enable-xft=no' or '--disable-xft' it will not compile Xft
support.

If you have the Xft library, but for some reason configure can't found it,
you can still tweak src/Makefile as before.

Hope this helps,
							Dino