RE: Jed B0.99-17.111 RPMs for Fedora Core 4

Yes, this is a good point I missed.

I looked at debian packages, and those aready use slang2 (and libslang2).

It's not a problem at runtime: a program linked with libslang.so.1 will
never load libslang.so.2 (unless you do something wrong at link time...).
But on a system where the user can compile and link programs freely, this
may still be a problem.

I was hoping to avoid touching the linking of jed and others... well, maybe
is better to change it now and live with it...

Thanks for noticing it!
								Dino