Re: Jed font problems?

John,

I found the problem...  In rxvt there is a feature called BOLDOVERSTRIKE
which seems to cause Jed to display all characters in bold.  I
uncommented "#define NO_BOLDOVERSTRIKE" in the rxvt header file
feature.h and now things behave as expected.  Does Jed do character
overstriking?

BTW, Sorry for the wild goosechase.

Gary