documentation suggestions (was: command line options)

On 15.09.05, John E. Davis wrote:
> G. Milde <g.milde@xxxxxx> wrote:
> >I did not know about the #stop preprocessor instruction. Is it documented?
>
> The documentation for it is where it should not be: in the code
> itself.  I will try to put this in the slang manual and on the web:

Thanks a lot for the list. (Actually, I downloaded this list (or an
earlier version) some time ago from somewhere in the net under the name
"preprocess.txt".)

Could it also go into the jed documentation so it turns up e.g. as
Help>Browse_Docs>preprocess ?

Another documentation request: I would greatly appreciate (and be willing
to help) to integrate SLang keywords into Jed's online help. This would
help the programmer by having all in one place.

What I imagine is a file, say keywords.txt, in Jed_Doc_Files with the
usual help text (and examples) for the keywords.

The (hyper)help.sl mode from jedmodes.sf.net already provides for
recognition of keywords, so that Help>Describe_Function: while
results in

  while: SLang keyword  Undocumented

Thanks

Guenter

PS: In S-Lang Version: 1.4.9 the tags

#<TAG>
	- start embedded text region
#</TAG>
	- end embedded text region

seem not to work. Is this feature new in SLang 2 ?

--
G.Milde web.de