Updated WJed installer available

Hi,

I'm a bit busy lately at work, so I got very little time to hack JED...
anyways, I took some time to build an updated WJed installer. Almost no new
features, it has:

- [updated] SLang 2.0.4
- [updated] jed B0.99-17-111
- Marko's icons
- text menus by default.
- [updated] iconv module for slang
- import support on wjed.
- [updated] charset convertion support, with:
  - automatic recognition of BOM marked UTF-16 files
  - support for -*- coding: <some charset> -*- (thanks to useful hints from
Marko Mahnic!)
  - 'Change charset' option in 'Buffers' menu (to save a file with a
different encoding).
- UTF-8 support.

You can grab it as always at http://www.paneura.com/~dino/wjed.html

To enable UTF-8 support you must set the environment variable
JED_UTF8=FORCE.
While we can port the setlocale() calls to windows easily (windows support
those) it's not useful, as almost no windows locale is configured as UTF-8.

To use charset support you must enable UTF-8, and then put somewhere in your
jed.rc:

() = evalfile("charset");

On my TODO list I have:

- iconv support directly inside slang instead that as a module.
- Jed frontend for slang debugger.
- Finish the 'vterm-ectomy' and try hard to push it to John :-)
- Integrate the 'open in existing wjed' patch from John Skilleter.
- Lots of other things I can't remember now...

Thanks,
							Dino