Switching mode PHP/HTML "on the fly": php or html mode bug?

Hi,

   I often use to switch between html/php mode in editing web pages. Now,
   there is a little problem when switching from php to html mode related to
   word wrap.

  In php mode automatic wrap is not enabled (ok), and in html mode it is;
  but if a switch from php_mode to html_mode every time an automatic word
  wrap occurs a tab is inserted. I mean, typing a  very long line like this
ends   in obtaining a thing like that.  (notice the tab after "ends").

   Probably what's happening is that html mode fails to completely set-up
   new-line and indent and wrpa hooks... anyone has the answer ready or
   should I start to dive into this?

   Thanks,
          Romano

--
Romano Giannetti             -  Univ. Pontificia Comillas (Madrid, Spain)
Electronic Engineer - phone +34 915 422 800 ext 2416  fax +34 915 596 569