Re: FL-Jed demo version

Marko Mahnic wrote:
Hi.

I have released a demo version of FL-Jed that runs on Windows. The
version for Linux will still not be available for some time since
I am going to have little spare time in the following months.

The Readme file is attached, the link for a screenshot
and downloads is

http://freeweb.siol.net/feedcat/projects/jed/fljed/index.html

I will appreciate any comments and bug reports.

great work, Marko! Congratulations! That's what I always wanted Jed to look like. I can't wait for the official release.

Thank you very much,
     Guido =8-)

--
Guido Gonzato, Ph.D. <guido dot gonzato at univr dot it> - Sysadmin
Universita' di Verona (Italy), Servizi Informatici di Ateneo