Re: Problems with colors

On  8.05.05, Jon-Pierre Gentil wrote:
> Seems I cannot for any way possible get jed to recognize my set_color
> stuff in my .jedrc

jed, wjed, or xjed?

Pure jed (on konsole or xterm) supports only a limited set of colors (and
might fail sailently, if there is an unsupported color in your setting).

See Help>Browse_Docs color for info.

> I am using Jed 0.99.16 in Debian unstable.

So, maybe you can put your color-scheme in ~/.jed/lib/colors and load it with
set_color_scheme() from .jedrc. (This way it turns up in the
Windows>Color_Schemes menu and you can edit and reload for debugging.)

Guenter

--
G.Milde web.de