Re: skip_non_word_chars failing in UTF-8 mode

On  3.05.05, John E. Davis wrote:

> I also came across this bug last week.  My fix was to modify main.c
> and remove the define_word code from site.sl.

So define_word() is now intrinsic or completely gone?

BTW: this discussion reminds me on an old feature request: buffer-local
or mode-local wordchar definitions. If I have both, an email and a slang
source in my jed, having different definitions for word chars in them
would facilitate editing a lot.

My txtutils mode (jedmodes.sf.net/txtutils) defines the blocal
variable "Word_Chars", however an incorporation into the standard jed
(similar to the TAB variable) would be nice.

G.Milde web.de