RE: charset.sl

Marko, your mail is full of good ideas: I was thinking a complete different
way to integrate charset and modehook, and it was a lot more complex.

This is an implementation of your ideas: an updated charset.sl and two small
patches: one for site.sl (changing mode_hook()) and another for modehook.sl.

> some thougths:
> http://ruptured-duck.com/jed-users/msg00515.html

It seems that I missed this mail... Too bad, as there where a lot of useful
hints!

Thanks!
						Dino