Re: do not load jed.conf

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:46:58 +0000 (UTC), Joerg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> This is the part of debians build script with the error message:
> #v+
> # compile .sl; move compileable .sl to jed-sl.deb
Is jed-sl what used to be the jed-common package?

Presumably jed-sl includes the slang sources.  Is there any reason for
including .slc and .dfa files as well?  When I switched from slang 1 to slang
2, I had to remove all my .slc files.  After that I haven't byte-compiled,
but I don't rule out that a .slc file compiled with slang 2 pre 7 doesn't work
with slang 2 pre 8, etc.  So I think you should do any byte-compiling in the
install script, which would also make the package smaller of course.