RE: Split windows problem with xjed (-84)?

I have tried right now your patch, and after some (light) test, it seems to
work well.

(Tried on windows, but I saw this bug also on linux).

With my config it was very easy to trigger: just File/Open, and pressing TAB
to trigger the completions buffer.

Yes, I have LINENUMBERS = 2.

I have not reported this as I was pretty sure it was the same as LINENUMBERS
bugs already reported.

But with slang2 and jed B0.99-17 I ramdomly see the but Marko talks about.
It should be something on vterm.c, as a 'call("redraw")' fixes it, so I
assume that slsmg screen is ok, but an 'expose' event does not fix it.

Clearly I have never seen it on text mode linux version. The X version
_might_ be also affected, but I use it seldomly.

I will play a bit more with that patch applied and see if it also fixed this
problem.

Later,
							Dino