Re: Split windows problem with xjed (-84)?

Romano Giannetti wrote:
Hi all,

I am seeing a strange effect when working in split windows in xjed (99.17-84). It's faster if I show you an image:
   http://www.dea.icai.upco.es/romano/linux/jedbr/divline.png

the modeline of the top windows does not arrive to the right edge.
The same thing happens in WJed 99-17. Also the right and the bottom
edge of the window are blue (color of the status line) instead of
white (background color). Sometimes WJed leaves blue squares also
in the middle of the text area, mostly when switching from/to WJed.
The squares only disappear when you scroll the text and something
other than a space is written to the affected square.

How has the screen refresh mechanism (in slsmg) changed lately?

Marko