An automatic file encryption/decryption package?

I'm looking for a jed package that will automatically encrypt and
decrypt the files that are being edited, much like the functionality
offered by the '-x' command-line option to 'vi'.

I couldn't find anything like this in all the usual places, and I'm
wondering if any of you might know of something.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@xxxxxxxxxx