My latex mode

Hi,

don't know if someone is interested in, I've did in the last days many
changes on my latex mode. It isn't a full replacement for the current
latex mode, but it have some usefull improvments:
* type: ^cma
* type: x_1,...n
* type: $\left( foo bar )$
* renaming of environment -> ^cer
* automatic enivonment update: create a environment foobar with ^cee and
  it is appended to the completion list of environments
* type a comment how long you want, lines are automatic broken and a new
  comment is started
* labels
* bibcite
* ...

But beware it might be very buggy and left feature the jed latex mode
has. AND it is for Slang 2!

You can download it from: http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/j4l/

Bye, Joerg.

--
Die zehn Gebote Gottes enthalten 172 Wörter, die amerikanische
Unabhängigkeitserklärung 300 Wörter, die Verordnung der europäischen