RE: Jed icons

You're right, Thanks!

After fighting for a while against windows, I discovered that passing NULL
as first parameter to LoadIcon is not the same as passing hInstance (I was
fooled by recently using GetModuleFileName(), for which NULL means 'current
module').

Anyways, now your icons are all in place!

Yesterday I put new installera on my page, both for stable version 0.99.16,
and development version B0.99.17-70.

Later,
 							Dino