jed mode for "lfyre" language: how to indent lines?

Hello to everybody in the list,

I am working on a programming language named "lfyre" and I wrote
a jed mode for it, based on the mode for C.

lfyre sources look quite similar to C, so it was easy to write
a jed mode for it using the same reuse-C-mode-and-customize approach used
by java mode, but there are two issues left and I am looking for the best way
to solve them, so I have two questions:

1. lfyre code does not usually have semicolons at end of line, as in the
   following example:

   function main {
     print "Hello"
     print ", World!\n"
   }

   in order to have jed correctly indent lfyre sources, I had to set to
   zero the value of C indentation style variable C_CONTINUED_OFFSET.
   It works, but then C sources indentation is messed up.

   Is there a better solution?

2. to split an instruction on multiple lines, lfyre uses a backslash:

   if (this > that && \
       here != there) {

      do_something
   }

   jed C mode c_indent_line() will wrongly indent the above, no matter what.

   Do I need to completely rewrite a lfyre_indent_line() for lfyre sources,
   or there is an easier solution?

a third, newbie question is:

3. how can I submit lfyre mode do Jed Modes Repository?

Thanks in advance,

                        Massimiliano Ghilardi