New jed snapshot released (jed-B0.99-17.56)

A new snapshot of 0.99-17 is available.  I hope that this one,
combined with the most release of slang2, corrects some of the
problems that were reported.  I have not yet created windows binaries
of this release.  I will make an announcement when those are available.

If you have problems retrieving the files from the primary ftp site

   ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/davis/jed/v0.99/pre-0.99-17/

then try

   http://space.mit.edu/~davis/ftp/jed/

Here are the changes since the last snapshot:

50. lib/isearch.sl: the get_bound_key function now loops over all
    key-squences instead of just trying the first.
51. lib/site.sl: enable_dfa_syntax_for_mode was not calling
    mode_set_mode_info in a variable-arguments compliant manner.
52. src/file.c: Trying to read /a/b/../c.dat was failing if when b was
    a sym-link to /d/b.  In this case, jed was trying to read /a/c.dat
    instead of /d/c.dat.
53. src/Makefile.in: Add the appropriate linker options to LDFLAGS to
    enable global symbols to be exported.  Otherwise, importing a
    module could fail.
54. src/search.c: re_bsearch("^\n") was failing.  Several of the
    routines pertaining to regular expressions in this file were
    rewritten to correct other problems that were reported.
55. The completion buffer size specification was moved into
    jedlimits.h and increased.  Eventually I will rewrite the routine
    to remove the arbitrary size restriction.
56. src/screen.c: If run in UTF-8 mode, a "U" will appear next to the
    version number on the status line.