Re: save buffer variables

Paul Boekholt <p.boekholt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:27:06 +0000 (UTC), Joerg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to save blocal variables in the file?
> It would be preferable to save them outside the file.  See gdbmrecent

Why outside? It is an informations very special to the file. It is like

$ head -n1 /etc/mol/molrc.input
# -*- perl -*- (for emacs syntax coloring)

in emacs or

$ tail -n1 /etc/init.d/exim4
# vim:tabstop=2:expandtab:shiftwidth=2

in vim.

Jörg.

--
[dpkg] We are the apt. Resistance is futile. You will be packaged.