Re: jedmodes repository at SourceForge?

On 16.07.04, Dave Kuhlman wrote:
> I'm still getting:
>
>     Not Found The requested URL / was not found on this server.
>
> when I try to access:
>
>     http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/

This seems to be a sourceforge server problem, the complete jedmodes home
is not present (also when accessing via ssh). Another possibility is,
that they threw it out because there are no "releases". Activity is going
on via the modes homepage, so sourceforges default activity trackers will
not realize it.

I filed a support request, but it was discarded, as I could not log in.

> Is there a secret URL known to but a few? Or, are the modes also
> archived somewhere else?  A single tar archive containing all the
> modes would be fine as a tempory thing until the SourceForge
> problem gets fixed.

I have a local copy of the jedmodes site here (backup from 2004-05-03 and my
local changes up to now). I can mail a copy to interested parties.

G.Milde at web.de