Re: Comment on 0.99-17, and a minor fix

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 12:07:30PM -0400, John E. Davis wrote:
> Dave Kuhlman <dkuhlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I added the following to site.sl:
> >
> >    variable C_Class_Offset = 3;
>
> Rather than adding this to site.sl, I would rather see it added to
> your personal .jedrc file.  I assume that you have this variable set
> there, but without the "variable" prefix.

Ah.  So that's where it should go.  I had found it in the site.sl
for 0.99.16 and assumed ...

The new version contains a file lib/jed.rc which is the sample
.jedrc.  You might want to add the definition of this variable to
that sample .jedrc (jed.rc) with comments and possibly commented
out.  Or is there somewhere else that I should have looked in order
to find out how and where to do this?

Thanks for the help.

And, thanks again for a really great editor.

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman
dkuhlman@xxxxxxxx