Comment on 0.99-17, and a minor fix

I compiled B0.99.17-37 on my Debian GNU/Linux system and it looks
very good.

I had to make this one change, which I suspect has already been
found and fixed, but just in case ...

I added the following to site.sl:

    variable C_Class_Offset = 3;

I don't know whether this is the right fix, but it got me past the
error message.  It looks like some additional code having to do
with help should also be added.  That code is in the old version of
site.sl, but not the new version.  Maybe it moved?

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman
dkuhlman@xxxxxxxx