jsp mode

Howdy folks! I've been a happy user of Jed for many years now. But lately I've needed to do a lot of work on jsp files, and I've run into a rather annoying problem: there are two modes that might work on them well, java and html. But html isn't specific enough (the server side bits confuse it), and java mode doesn't handle the html parts properly and tends to munge indentation. I've dug around the web and the jed modes repository, but I haven't been able to find a jsp mode, or anything similar.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has written a jsp mode, or written a mode for something similar that I could modify. If such a beast doesn't exist, I guess I'll have to learn slang and code it up myself from the java and html modes... In which case, any suggestions would be great!

So, any help here would be great!  Thanks much.
John