RE: ispell problems

> STILL have same spelling condition.  Single words work, entire email
> does not ??
I still think this is to do with loading the standard ispell, instead of
the new one. When JED was installed, the standard ispell.sl was bytecompiled.
Apparently you installed the new one in /usr/local/jed/lib but if ispell.slc's
date is more recent than ispell.sl's date it will be loaded instead. You should not install non-standard modes in the same directory as the standard ones.

> correction, I now have _no_ spellchecking:
>   S-Lang Error: Undefined Name: Ispell_Dictionary is undefined
That's better :-)