Re: boxquote4jed

Philipp Grau wrote:
> ,----[ Announce of boxquote4jed ]---
> |
> | A small bunch of slang functions to give Jed something like "boxquote.el" for
> | emacs or "boxes" on the commandline.
> |
> `----

Sounds interesting (although I do not know either emacs boxquote.el nor
'boxes').

A small hint for improved documentation:

Instead of

% Usage: put something like the next line in your .jedrc
% () = evalfile("~/share/slang/boxquote.sl");

I would recommend

% Usage: put in your .jedrc something like
_autoload("boxquote_insert_file", "boxquote",
"boxquote_region", "boxquote",
"boxquote_region_with_comment", "boxquote",
3);

so the loading of the file boxquote.sl only occures when it is needed and
doesnot slow down the startup of jed.

BTW: If you replace the

define boxquote_*

in the definition of this three commands with

public define boxquote_*

, the script make_ini (from jedmodes.sf.net/mode/make_ini/) would
automatically create these autoloads.

G.Milde at web.de

----- End forwarded message -----

G.Milde at web.de