flyspell - where to get it?

Hello,

While reading the recent posts about flyspell, my first question was "what is
this mode?" (which I found an answer to).  My next question is, where do I get
it?  I checked the jed modes online, and the lib directory locally.  I also
did a google search for jed and flyspell, and got a lot of emacs links.

Is there a better place for me to check for these things?

thanks,

       	Brian Blais