Re: Fixes to "recent" and "tree" modes

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 08:20:04AM +0100, Günter Milde wrote:
> Of course, using make_ini (also on jedmodes.sf.net) makes life easier for
> the mode developer (as (s)he doesnot need to think about the autoloads.

Also, when you move what_line_if_wide to fold_utils, you will have to
update recent.sl and navigate.sl.

> For modes intended for widespread use, I still prefer the explicit way
> -> less dependencies, more transparent.

With "less dependencies" you mean that when file 1 is not in the path
but file 2 tries to autoload it, it will not give an error until file
2 actually tries to execute the autoloaded function, as with
string_nth_match in email.sl?

For the *utils, these are in a single file so they could come with
a utils_init.sl that defines the autoloads. To install just add
require("utils_init.sl"); to .jedrc.

I have made some more improvements to tree.sl - can you give me write
permission to the "tree" directory?