Jed Modes and the Wiki

I noticed that on: http://www.jedsoft.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Jed_Modes it's
stated that people could add hazadarous code. I use WakoWiki (an
extension of WakkaWiki) and it has built in security. The way it works
is by Access Control Lists (ACL). I can change the ACL for people who
are able to Edit, View, or Comment. Therefore, as a mode author, I could
set myself as the only one that can edit the page. Then everyone to View
and Comment. Comments are added to the bottom of the page, like a
running forum for that page.

Wako has this and quite a few other features that would be nice on the
Jed wiki, such as source highlighting. I am working on a highlighter for
the S-Lang code, so when users would do something like:

%%(slang)
define hi(name)
{
  printf("Hello, %s", name);
}
%%

that section of code would be in fixed font as well as color
highlighted. Anyway, I would hope that we could  make the Wiki be *the*
place for information, modes, color themes, macros, ... all user
submitted info. That would really make it move. It may be worth a
consideration to switch. I would gladly help out with that project.

You can see WakoWiki at: http://wiki.oversite.ru/WackoWiki ... It's
really a great product and would solve quite a few problems with the
wiki and add many enhancements that would make the wiki much more
useable.

Jeremy