New Color Theme

I have adapted one of my favorite colorthemes and have made it available
on the Jed wiki. You can access it at:

http://www.jedsoft.org/wiki/wiki.pl?BrownieColorTheme

On that page is the colortheme itself as well as a screen shot. I have
just made it tonight, so their may be problems. If you find any, or make
it better, please let me know, I'll update it.

I have also added a ColorThemes page and linked it the HomePage hoping
that others will begin to contribute Color Themes and also not be afraid
to use the wiki. It seems like it does not recieve that much activity,
but it is a very, very valuable tool... if us users of Jed use it!

----
jeremy <jc@xxxxxxxxxx>

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
A: A stick.