Re: Make mode ... keybindings are changed

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 06:27:37PM -0500, Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
> http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jesnellm/software/files/makemode.sl
>
> I use the CUA keybinding but when I enter a Makefile, my mode changes to
> (I don't know the name, but ^Ke, ^KW) ... I searched the makemode.sl
> high and low and do not see how this is happening. Can anyone give me a
> tip?

I was able to reproduce this for all modes that were using their own
keymap, and track it down to the "recent files" feature that's used by
CUA. Upgrading recent.sl to 2.2 worked for me.

<http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/recent/2.2/download/recent.sl>

Alternately you could comment out the 'require("recent")' line in
cua.sl.

--
Juho Snellman