RE: wjed and wheel mouse strange behaviour

This is exactly the sort of thing I see. But it only seems to happen after
I've used the wheel on the mouse more than a bit - it gets into a state
where things like this don't work anymore. Kill jed and restart fixes it
until you use the wheel again.

Nick

running
Windows 2000 where wJed often doesn't respond correctly to mouse clicks -
if I have the wJed window maximised on one monitor with the window split in
two and the cursor in one buffer, clicking on the other buffer doesn't move
the cursor there. This doesn't seem to happen running exactly the same wJed
setup on my single monitor system at home and I don't think it happened
before upgrading to two monitors at work.