Re: wjed and wheel mouse strange behaviour

I have a possibly related problem on my twin-monitor system at work running
Windows 2000 where wJed often doesn't respond correctly to mouse clicks -
if I have the wJed window maximised on one monitor with the window split in
two and the cursor in one buffer, clicking on the other buffer doesn't move
the cursor there. This doesn't seem to happen running exactly the same wJed
setup on my single monitor system at home and I don't think it happened
before upgrading to two monitors at work.

One of these days I'll get around to debugging it, but if you get there
first, so much the better!

John Skilleter

On 07/09/2003 at 11:19 Nick Tatham wrote:

>I've been using wjed for years and have been meaning to post this for a
>while.
>
>Wjed works fine. I can use the mouse to click on the status line to change

>buffers.
>
>But ever since I got a wheel mouse I have had problems. If I edit a long
>file and use the wheel to move up and down the file, then after a while
>something happens and I can no longer click on the status line to change
>buffers. It gets into a strange state, not always quite the same.
>
>Has anyone else seen this? How does a wheel mouse work - if I knew I might
>be able to debug the problem?
>
>Nick

John Skilleter - john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & elsewhere
'DOS is best spelt backwards!'