Re: Tester needed for l4j patch

begin  Michele Dondi <bik.mido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At 17.01 02/08/03 +0000, Joerg Sommer wrote:
>>For cleanup, I ponder, if it should delete all files except the source
>>file. Now it deletes files with the extension .out, .aux, .log, .toc,
>>.sty. Any comments?

Because it seems someone use my files, I uploaded the current version. I
made at some points fixed and improvements, but its still not really
useable.

Jörg.
end.
--
"It's been said you aren't a real UNIX system administrator until you've
edited a sendmail.cf file. It's also been said that you are crazy if you