Re: wbf -- window/buffer/file functions

Dave Kuhlman wrote:
> When I try to save a file, I see a message such as the following:
>
>     Error writing file /home/dkuhlman/tmp.txt/home/dkuhlman/tmp.txt

This looks really weired. Please try John's advice at first.
Did someone other had the same experience?

> I'm using jed-0.99-16.
And S-Lang Version: 1.4.6? (Jed top menu, help, about)

I just noticed a silly bug in wbfconf.sl. I can hardly imagine
this is related to this, but anyway:

wbfconf.sl, line 13 should be, as default, subject to be adapted:
  c.file= path_rel(__FILE__,"../rfiles.dat");

The newly uploaded wbf.zip contains this correction.
If you experience other bugs or weired things, please post or email.

Dave, nice to hear that you like this Jed extension!
Thanks for your feedback.

-- Klaus