JED default color settings

Hi, I'm using 'default1.sl' as my color scheme. Sometimes I try some
new modes I can find on the Internet, and often I see the same error -
some keywords shown in black on black - which is quite hard to read :)

I discovered that those modes use 'keyword2' etc. which are not
defined in JED's default color schemes.

It would be great if some additional 'keywordN' were defined in JED's
default color schemes or, better, if default will be more leglible
than black on black :)

Regards
Adam

--