Re: documentation at Debian

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 03:25:06PM +0200, Günter Milde wrote:
> It would be nice, if the Debian package could do all this automatically at
> config time.

As I have taken over the Debian package from Charl I'll do my best to
fix this as fast as I can...

BTW when it comes to Debian packages - remember to always post reports
to http://bugs.debian.org - it will be very helpful for package
maintainers and users.

Regards
Adam

PS. I'm answering so late because I didn't notice that my previous
post was rejected because of posting from the wrong account... sorry.

--

  _.|._ |_  _.   :  Adam Byrtek /alpha               alpha@xxxxxxxxxx
 (_|||_)| |(_|   :  http://krakow.linux.org.pl/        pgp 0xB25952C0