Re: L4J: complete \end with \begin

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 03:03:07PM +0000, Joerg Sommer wrote:

> >> Is there a way to check if I left a spot or a mark on the stack?
> >
> > if (markp ())   % a mark is present
> >
> > I don't remember what to do with the spot right now.
>
> No. I mean something like a debugger with what i can look at the stack
> and so on.

Well, the slang-stack is not the spot-stack is not the mark-stack.

mark_stack: markp();
spot_stack: ?
slang_stack: _stkdepth();

You can see the number of items on the slang-stack with _stkdepth() and
try visualize them with message(string(())); or insert(string(()));
This works well for simple stuff, but is less informative for arrays and
structures.

Or you can wait for the publication of sprint_variable.sl and debug.sl
at JMR.

C is for "wrong sort of newlines" (change with toggle_crmode) and S is for
"process attached".

Milde at ife.et.tu-dresden.de