Re: L4J: complete \end with \begin

begin  Guido Gonzato <ggonza@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Joerg Sommer wrote:
>>
>> I hate it to enter the same after \end what I wrote after \begin. So I
>> thourght jed can do that for me. Here is my patch for it:
>
> this feature is already included in version 1.4.0! You begin an
> environment with ^C[, type in the environment name, write the stuff, then
> close it with ^C].

Why not bind this close feature to the completion, too. Please. [ and ]
are terrible reachabel keys on the germany keyboard.

Your function doesn't match the case of nested environments. So it you
hit a the end of the document ^C] it doesn't print \end{document}

>> Is there a way to check if I left a spot or a mark on the stack?
>
> if (markp ())   % a mark is present
>
> I don't remember what to do with the spot right now.

No. I mean something like a debugger with what i can look at the stack
and so on.

Jörg.