Re: cut & paste and indention

Boris Folgmann <misc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BF> You get:

BF>                 Test

The paste_mode that I have attached should solve it.

BF> Related problem: cut & paste is not possible when using
BF> enable_xmouse() which is very comfortable for using the
BF> menus!

The way it works for me is that if I drag the mouse cursor over
some text with left mouse button and then release the button
the spanned text gets marked with jed's mark_region (?)
function and I can use the middle mouse button to paste that
text. If you only want to copy/paste then holding down the
shift key before depressing the left mouse button and dragging
is probably more comfortable.

Morten

--
"Experience is what enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it
 again."                                                  (Earl Wilson)

$1 = "Paste";
!if (keymap_p ($1)) make_keymap ($1);
_for (32, 255, 1)
{
       $2 = char ();
       undefinekey ($2, $1);
       definekey ("self_insert_cmd", $2, $1);
}
definekey ("newline", "\n", $1);
definekey ("newline", "\r", $1);
definekey ("self_insert_cmd", "\t", $1);

define paste_mode ()
{
       variable kmap = "Paste";
       set_mode (kmap, 2);