About JMR

Hi all,

Two years four months and one day later, JMR is about to make a great change.

The reason: I have no time to maintain this project, so volunteers are welcome.

There are many things to do and the project is in a really interesting state.
Two years is nothing compared with universe's age, but this is the current
situation:

   * 40 jed modes hosted:

        Autotext    Cuamouse     Hyperman    Mupad
        Bufutils    Datutils     Ishell      Navigate
        Cal         Ffap         Ispell      Numbuf
        Cdecl       Filelist     Life        Outline
        Ch_table    Gnuplot      Listing     Recent
        Circle      Grep         Make        Scrnhelp
        Css1        History      Make_ini    Sl_utils
        Cua         Home-lib     Manedit     Tar
        Cuamark     Howto        Md5         Tree
        Cuamisc     Hyperhelp    Minued      Txtutils

   * 13,000+ lines of S-Lang code !!

   * 8 registered developers/contributors:

        Mikael Hultgren
        Paul Boekholt
        Johann Gerell
        JMR Admin
        Marko Mahniè
        Kyle Wheeler
        Günter Milde
        Mark Olesen
        Francesc Rocher

   * more than 3000 page views (125 average/month)

   * hundreds of references at google

At the moment only one person is interested in working on this project. If
you think you can help and are really interested, please contact me asap.
I'm going to help new maintainers (so don't think you'll be alone) and to
collaborate with new really cool ideas.

I have to thank all JED users (me included ;) that contributed with (or are
willing to) the project, specially Günter Milde, who patiently tried new
features and buggy scripts (your feedback was really valuable).

It has been a pleasure for me to work on this little project.
Once again, thanks to all of you.

Later,
---
Francesc Rocher