Re: Re: some jedmodes

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:49:56 -0800 wrote Dave Laird <dlaird@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Good evening, Paul, everyone...
>
> On Tuesday 28 January 2003 01:43 pm, Paul wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have just uploaded some modes to http://jedmodes.sf.net
>
> I might be blind, but the download page is empty at SourceForge. Any idea of
> what might be the problem?

JMR doesnot use the sourceforge mechanism for uploading files but its own (which
makes it independed, hard to upload and nice to browse :-). Go to the project
homepage
                             http://jedmodes.sf.net/

where all the modes are ready for you! (The link from the jed home page was
corrected to point there, you might want to do the same for your bookmarks)

> > ispell
> > asynchronous ispell (one word at a time for now), flyspell minor mode
> > and word completion from dictionary.
>
> Any idea of how soon we'll see "live" ispell in Jed? Granted, it might add a
> fair amount of overhead, but it would be nice.

What do you mean with live ispell? An interface to ispell/aspell that can
check the whole buffer/region? This is one of the things I have on top of my
whishlist too!!

Milde at ife.et.tu-dresden.de