installation problem on Solaris 7 -- missing libgcc_s.so.1 file

Hi All,

I have installed jed B0.99-14 on solaris 7 with slang-1.4.4 package. After
the installation when jed or rgrep commands are executed an error returned
(ld.so.1: jed: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory)

Below are what I have tried so far to fix the problem:

 1. Scanned through the root for  libgcc_s.so.1 file, it does not exist.
 2. Instead of using the package for installation, used source both for jed
and slang and recompiled.
 3. Upgraded gcc to 2.95.3

My attempts are all failed and I'm still getting the same error. I would
very appreciate any help.

Regards,