Re: Vertical Splitting

On Sat, 06 Jul 2002 00:58:36 John E. Davis wrote:
: Chris Ross <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: >I was wondering whether there was support or of it being developed for
: >vertical splitting in jed. This would be extremely useful,
:
: It will have such support in the next _major_ release.  In fact, it
: will support arbitrary overlapping windows and not just simple
: horizonatal and vertical split ones.  I plan to release 0.99-16 before
: then.

Wow, even better, also, is there any chance of general scripting
interface, or will I have to hack that in myself ?

Regards,

Chris
| Chris Ross   |      chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | ctr@xxxxxxxxxx        |
|              | http://www.darkrock.co.uk | http://www.ferite.org |