Re: idemark.sl

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:12:27 +0200 (CEST) wrote Jørgen Larsen <jl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> I made a few changes to Guenter Milde's cuamark.sl
> and got the following idemark.sl which implements
> a proper IDE version of the Windows style of marking.

Nice and small :-)

If I see it right, idemark.sl only works with the ide emulation mode
i.e. functions like
>         ide_begin_block ();
are defined there. Maybe a prominent notice in the introducting lines might
help. (And a hint to non ide users that cuamark does a similar job would make
the proud creator happy :-)

%%---------------------------------------------------------
% idemark.sl
% jl 27.06.2002
%

% Implements IDE/Windows style of marking for the ide emulation mode
%
% (Users of other emulations than ide might consider wmark.sl or cuamark.sl
% to get the same functionality)

% Author: Jørgen Larsen (jl@xxxxxxxxxxxx),
% much inspired by Guenter Milde's cuamark.sl
%
% Holding down Shift key and using navigation keys defines a region
% Arrow keys without Shift undefine such a region
%
% Shift-<Del> cuts the region and copies it to *ide_clipboard* (as also ^KY
% in IDE)
% Shift-<Ins> inserts *ide_clipboard* (as also ^KC in IDE)
% Ctrl-<Ins> copies the region
% Ctrl-<Del> deletes the region
%
%