Re: How can I add new highlighting-rules?

Guido Gonzato <ggonza@xxxxxx> wrote:

> get my own latex mode from http://profs.sci.univr.it/~gonzato/jed/latex.sl
> and read the source.

Thanks! I included the rule in your file and got what I was looking
for. I will try to get it into my file now. However, high-lighting
across lines does not seem to work. For now I just tried it with the
simple regex "{.*}". Do you have an idea, why the braces get always
highlighted by /this/ rule, no matter, if I place it before or after
the rule for the braces?

> While you're at it, you might want to try it out...

I tried it out, it looks nice and powerful. But I cannot use it yet,
because my file mylatex.sl (which I want to use furthermore, as it
contains important functions and keybindings for my work) needs the
function latex_indent_line() from the original latex.sl.

Martin